Mukti means Salvation or Nirvana and Nath mean god or Master. Mukti Holds grate significance for all spiritual people in the south Asian sub continent. Muktinath This Sanskrit name itself has religious overtone and a sort of emotional ring to it for the devout Hindus. The name is synthesis of two words - (the provider of salvation) has been one such holy site, where thousands of devotees flock for attaining the much sought after moksha (Freedom) from the cycle of birth and rebirth. It is an ardent wish or a dream if you may say, of every Hindu to get Mukti-Nirvana from this cycle taking births over and over again. It is belief of the Hindus that this world is "MAYA" (an illusion) and the earliest one gets out of it the better and a visit to Muktinath will help them achieve that goal. Since then it called Muktinath.
Muktinath Heli Tour
Trip Difficulty: Easy
Group Size: 01 - 10 pax
Day 3Kathmandu - Muktinath - Kathmandu.
Day 4Final Departure.
- Arrival and departure transfer.
- Pashupatinath Aarati Darshan.
- Three night’s hotel accommodation with Bed & Breakfast at twin sharing basis.
- Guided sightseeing tour at Kathmandu.
- A Chartered helicopter from Kathmandu to Muktinath and Kathmandu.
- Domestic Airport transfer in Kathmandu.
- Muktinath Temple entrance fee.
- Annapurna Conservation fees.
- Personal expenses, emergency evacuation, bar bills, travel insurance, Lunch, Dinner as well as other stuffs as well.
Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub believe in the quality services. Our main concern is the safety and the well being of our groups. Our entire trips are running by qualified who are full time employee of our company. They are well trained and certified by Government. We believe in the best services and make sure to you that we never compromise on your comfort and safety. Further more we request you to put more questions on your planning phase of adventure journey with .