Lumbini is the birth place of Lord Buddha and has been declared as a World Heritage Site by the UNESCO. It is small town in the southern Terai plains of Nepal, where the ruins of the old city can still be seen. At the age of 80, he left this world with thousands of followers to keep Buddhism alive. Lumbini has since been a holy ground for Buddhists all over the world. The restored garden and surroundings of Lumbini have the remains of many of the ancient stupas and monasteries. A large stone pillar erected by the Indian Emperor Ashoka in 250 BC bears an inscription about the birth of the Buddha. An important part of Lumbini is the temple of Maya Devi. It has stone image of Maya Devi giving birth to Lord Buddha as she holds onto a branch.
Lumbini Cultural Tour
Day 1Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 3Flight to Lumbini.
Day 4Visit Tilaurakot.
Day 5Jungle safari activities.
Day 6Flight back to Kathmandu.
Day 7Final Departure.
- Pick up and drop-off from/to Kathmandu Airport.
- Transportation by private vehicle (Bus, Car ,Van) as per Itinerary.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid kit ).
- A Full Day Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour.
- 1/2 Days full board Lumbini Activities.
- 2/3 Days Full Board Jungle safari Activities.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All necessary monument entrance fee.
- All meals at Chitwan National Park segment.
- Mountain Flight ticket and transportation.
- Flight Ticket from Kathmandu to Lumbini.
- Flight Ticket from Bharatpur Kathmandu.
- Hotel Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic beverages, Nepal visa fee & Personal nature expenses.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa can be obtained easy at the arrival.
- Mineral water, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, laundry, phone calls, internet.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub believe in the quality services. Our main concern is the safety and the well being of our groups. Our entire trips are running by qualified who are full time employee of our company. They are well trained and certified by Government. We believe in the best services and make sure to you that we never compromise on your comfort and safety. Further more we request you to put more questions on your planning phase of adventure journey with Green Valley Nepal Treks.