Jaljala Hill Trek Jaljala, located in Thabang Village Development Committee (VDC) of the Rolpa district is one of the newly opened trekking areas in Nepal. A visit to Jaljala in the spring time transports you to a magical land with a colorful carpet of wild blossoms, green meadows and Rhododendron forests. The presence of more than a hundred of species of birds and wild life such as leopard, bear, Musk deer and wild boar is another attraction of Jaljala. One can have sweeping views of Mt. Sisne, Mt. Putha, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Annapurna and other mountains. Mainly populated by Magar, one of the indigenous people of Nepal, it is a wonderful experience to have a close look at their way of life and culture. Jaljala is also a pilgrim site where pilgrims from different regions of Nepal visit annually.
Jaljala Trekking - 12 Days
Trip Difficulty: Moderate
Trip Style: Trekking, Culture Tours
Transport: As Itinerary
Group Size: 1 +
Max Elevation: 3160m
Type of Trek: Camp/lodge based
Mode of travel: Land Transportation
Day 1Kathmandu to Bhalubang.
Day 2Bhalubang to Sulichur (800m).
Day 3Sulichur to Jelbang (1,655m).
Day 4Jelbang to Bagtare.
Day 5Bagtare to Jaljala (3,160m).
Day 7Jaljala to Thabang (2,000m).
Day 9Thabang to Uwa.
Day 10Uwa to Phuliban.
Day 11Drive from Sulichur to Bhalubang takes five hours. Stay overnight at lodge in Bhalubang.
Day 12Drive from Bhalubang to Kathmandu takes eight hours.
- Trekking permit.
- Entry permit fee.
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, juice, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, fruits etc.).
- All surface transportation to the starting point and from the ending point of the trek.
- Trekking guide.
- A cook.
- Necessary porters.
- Necessary kitchen helpers.
- Necessary sherpas.
- Necessary camping equipment such as tents, kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent, mattresses, down sleeping bag, down jacket, cooking utensils, fuel etc.
- Camping charges.
- Necessary insurance for trekking stuff.
- First Aid kits.
- Rescue assistance.
- 4 nights accommodation in lodge.
- Airport pick-up and drop off services.
- Personal nature expenses such as all kinds of drinks, beverages, etc.
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
- Tips for staffs.
- Hotel accommodation and meals in Kathmandu.
Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub believe in the quality services. Our main concern is the safety and the well being of our groups. Our entire trips are running by qualified who are full time employee of our company. They are well trained and certified by Government. We believe in the best services and make sure to you that we never compromise on your comfort and safety. Further more we request you to put more questions on your planning phase of adventure journey with Green Valley Nepal Treks.