Ganesh Himal Base Camp trek presents the trekkers the embarrassment of flora that abounds in Nepal. Spring time brings in a rupture of exciting colors and sweet scent of Berbers, primula, orchids, Jasmine and varieties of ferns in the Ganesh Himal Base Camp region. Another interesting feature of Ganesh Himal Base Camp Trek is the presence of the precious stone crystals in the Ganesh Himal region. You will enjoy the majestic views of Ganesh I, II, III and IV peaks, glaciers, gorges, hot natural bath and picturesque Tamang villages. Ganesh himal base camp trek can be organized only as a full boarded camping trek. Ganesh Himal Base Camp trek takes you through river valleys and traditional farming communities that contain a variety of the ethnic groups in Nepal. Ganesh Himal trek also goes through pine and rhododendron forests and across various passes and cols. There are wonderful views of Langtang, Gosai Kund, Ganesh Himal, Boudha Peak, Himal Chuli, Machhapuchre, South Annapurna and Annapurna II.
Ganesh Himal Base Camp Trekking - 20 Days
Trip Difficulty: Strenuous
Trip Style: Trekking, Culture Tours
Transport: As Itinerary
Food: All Meals Included during the Trekking
Group Size: 2 +
Max Elevation: 2934m.
Type of Trek: Camping
Mode of travel: Land Transportation
Best Month: September/October, March/April
Day 1Arrive in Kathmandu.
Day 2City sightseeing.
Day 3Drive from Kathmandu to Samari Bhanjyang(1,250m.) via Trishuli Bazaar (540m.) by bus.
Day 4Trek from Samari Bhanjyang to Katunje Bazaar (765m.) takes about six and half hours.
Day 5Trek from Katunje Bazaar to Kintang Phedi (655m.) takes about five and half hours.
Day 6Trek from Kintang Phedi to Jharlang (1,500m.) takes about six hours.
Day 7Trek from Jharlang to Chalise (2,000m.) takes about six hours.
Day 8Trek from Chalise to Hindung takes about five hours.
Day 9Trek from Hindung to Rajgang Kharka takes about five and half hours.
Day 10Trek from Rajgang Kharka to Kalo Seto Kunda (Black and White Lake) Ganesh Himal Base Camp takes about six hours.
Day 11Rest day at the Base Camp.
Day 12Ganesh Himal Base Camp to Rajgang Kharka.
Day 13Trek from Rajgang Kharka to Chalise (2,000m.) takes about six hours.
Day 14Trek from Chalise to Laba village (1,750m.) takes about six hours.
Day 15Trek from Laba village to Manyang Bhanjyang (2,934m.) takes about five hours.
Day 16Trek from Manyang Bhanjyang to Majhgaun (2,200m.) takes approximately six hours.
Day 17Trek from Majhgaun to Budathum takes about five hours.
Day 18Trek from Budathum to Arughat Bazaar (500m.) takes about two hours.
Day 19Recreation & shopping day. Stay overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 20Transfer to the Airport for final departure. (Fly out from Kathmandu).
- Pick & Drop to Airport/Hotel by our Private Car/ Van / Bus.
- 2 nights accommodation hotel in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with English speaking Tour guide with the facility of car/van.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek.
- Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses, Tent in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek.
- Trekking Guides and Porters will be Government Licensed holder with friendly and good English during the trek.
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available).
- Permit for Ganesh Himal Base Camp.
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System) Card for the Trekking region.
- Any Meals in Kathmandu.
- All Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu which will require 2 passport size photos.
- Any kinds of Drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks), hot water, hot shower, phone calls , internets, laundry.
- Personal Trekking Equipment, medical and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees for Sightseeing/Monument.
- Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue in case.
If your holiday is longer then your interested program or fascinating to add other short activities you could add these activities on your program:
- Chitwan National Park Tour
- Bungee Jump
- Mountain flight
- Ultra Light Flight
- Mountain Biking
- River Rafting
If above itinerary isn't suitable for you & wish to modify feel free to let us know, we'll be happy to create a TAILOR MADE ITINERARY especially for you.
Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub believe in the quality services. Our main concern is the safety and the well being of our groups. Our entire trips are running by qualified who are full time employee of our company. They are well trained and certified by Government. We believe in the best services and make sure to you that we never compromise on your comfort and safety. Further more we request you to put more questions on your planning phase of adventure journey with Green Valley Nepal Treks.