The Damodar Kunda (lake) is famous for Hindu religion. It is situated rain shadow are of High Himalayas north of Annapurna range. The elevation of the Damodar Kunda is just 4890 meters; it is cold and windy place. We will recommend you to visit during the full moon of August because a big festival occurs every year where thousands of Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimages visit. Usually, you may visit April to September every year. Festival time will be great for the visit to Damodar Kunda. The Tibetan plateau & Damodar Himal to the north and the Annapurna Himalayan massive to the south can be seen clearly. The Damodar lakes are located three Day walk from north east of the main Mustang trekking route & very close to Tibetan border. Damodar Kunda lies on restricted upper mustang between Kagbeni and Muktinath.
Damodar Kunda Heli Yatra
Trip Difficulty: Easy
Group Size: 01 - 10 pax
The Damodar Kunda (lake) is famous for Hindi religion. It is situated rain shadow are of High Himalayas north of Annapurna range.
Day 1Arrival Kathmandu transfer to Hotel.
Day 2Kathmandu Valley sightseeing overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3Fly to Pokhara, Transfer to Hotel.
Day 4Pokhara - Damodar Kunda Fly by Helicopter. Overnight in Pokhara.
Day 5Sight seeing of Pokhara, Fly Pokhara – Kathmandu by Flight.
Day 6Transfer to Airport.
- Airport transfers pick up and drop.
- Well come dinner on tropical Nepali Restaurant with culture program on your arrival day.
- Entry permits to Annapurna Conservation Area.
- Damodar Kunda (Upper Mustang) Special Permit ($500/person).
- Flight Ticket to Pkhara from Kathmandu.
- 3 nights accomodation in Kathmandu on 3 Star Hotel with Breakfast.
- 3 nights accomodation in Pokhara on 3 Star Hotel with Breakfast.
- Helicopter from Pokhara to Jomsom To Damodar Kunda To Pokhara.
- One day Pokhara valley Sightseeing by private Vehicle.
- One day Kathmandu valley Sightseeing by private Vehicle.
- Flight Ticket to Kthmandu from Pokhara.
- All domestic Airport tax.
Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub believe in the quality services. Our main concern is the safety and the well being of our groups. Our entire trips are running by qualified who are full time employee of our company. They are well trained and certified by Government. We believe in the best services and make sure to you that we never compromise on your comfort and safety. Further more we request you to put more questions on your planning phase of adventure journey with Green Valley Nepal Treks.