Chitwan National Park is situated in the southwestern part of Nepal and covers 932 square Kilometers. This is Nepal's first famous national park for wildlife safaris. You can see wild elephants, white footed gaur (the world's largest wild cattle), leopards, wild boar, sloth bear and several species of deer including the spotted, barking, samber and hog deer. It is also the home of the one-horned rhinoceros and harbors one of the largest populations of the exclusive and rare Royal Bengal tiger. The swampy areas and numerous ox-bow lakes provide the perfect habitat for marsh crocodiles. The park hosts 450 species of birds. The Tharu people who are the pre-dominant residents of this area have unique cultural traditions. In Chitwan there are many lodges outside and inside the park as per visitor's budget and interest. The lodges outside of the park are known as Sauraha. Usually visitors spend 2 nights and 3 days, but it is also possible to stay longer if you desire.
2 Nights 3 Days Chitwan National Park Tour
Trip Difficulty: Easy
Group Size: 01 - 10 pax
Trip Cost: $135/person
Day 1Drive from Kathmandu or Pokhara to Chitwan.
Day 2Nature Walk Program.
Day 3Airport for departure.
- Pick up and drop from Chitwan Bus Park.
- Tourist Bus Ticket to Chitwan to Kathmandu
- 2/3 Days Full Board Jungle safari Activities in Chitwan national park.
- Escorted English speaking tour guide.
- All activities( Elephent safart, Bird watching, Jungle walking, jeep Driving, Cannoning, Tharu culture dance) are include as per itinerary.
- All necessary monument entrance fee.
- All hotel accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner during your tour.
- National Park entrance and park fee.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid kit ).
- Our service charges.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary).
- Hotel Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic beverages, Nepal visa fee & Personal nature expenses.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Hotel in Kathmandu US$ 75 per person on four star hotel on B/B Basis.
- Airfare international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival.
- Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub believe in the quality services. Our main concern is the safety and the well being of our groups. Our entire trips are running by qualified who are full time employee of our company. They are well trained and certified by Government. We believe in the best services and make sure to you that we never compromise on your comfort and safety. Further more we request you to put more questions on your planning phase of adventure journey with Green Valley Nepal Treks.